Friday, January 7, 2011

CG Radio/Podcast: CGR_GV024 up now | DJ Sw@t w/ Special Guest Encode Live from Winnipeg, MB Canada (all styles of DnB)

CG Radio which happens weekly on GlobalVortexRadio.com then crushed down to a podcast afterwards resulted in this dope show featuring the host DJ Sw@t with Special Guest Encode, Live from Winnipeg, MB Canada

Here is the mix to DL
Download/Stream

A little on our guest:


Facebook

I first started my interest in creating music in 1998 where I met Marty Rideout who was taking music production courses at Miles MacDonnell. He then taught me many things about production, until I re-met a childhood friend, J.P. Perrault. Through them I met Jeremy and we togther fed off each other's creativity and grew exponentially as artists. As the group drifted apart my interest in becoming a DJ grew. With the many influences in my life I now strive to be the best DJ I can be, always changing and evolving, trying new things and adapting all forms into my performance.

Make sure to subscribe to the podcast and check who is playing next week on CG RADIO
http://www.CyberGrooveRadio.com

No comments: