Sunday, March 4, 2012

DJ 2rip – Live @ Superfunkidiculous 2

Click image to hear stuff :)



Symbiotic Productions hosted Superfunkidiculous 2 on February 4th in a warehouse in Baltimore MD. The pumping bassbins kept the crowd of over 1000 people dancing well into the morning with specials sets by Meat Katie & Lee Coombs, Scott Henry and Greg J.

I was scheduled to close the night, but due to some technical difficulties had to switch to an earlier slot. When I got on deck at 3am the crowd was completely ready for it. Over the last 8 months I must have playing about 30 shows in Baltimore & Washington DC alone. For those of you who aren’t local, the two cities are within an hour drive of each other. I’ll be taking a hiatus for a few months so this was my “going bye bye” set. It went over perfectly. Best part of the night was people in the crowd jumping on stage in the middle of my set to hug me goodbye. I’ll be seeing everyone again soon but it’s nice to have that support & love to keep my head full of positivity before I embark.

If you are going to download this mix, please do me a favor by contributing to spreading it around the internet. Blogging & re-blogging is welcomed! Otherwise, please share this link on Facebook & tag “DJ 2rip” as your word of mouth helps channel more energy into providing you with future mixes.

TRACKLIST / SETLIST:

alesso – raise ur head
simon gain & joey seminara – booster
moguai – hush hush
the kickstars – headache
knife party – tourniquet
torro torro – blue blouse (barletta bootleg)
rene kuppens – congo drums
snoop dogg – sweat (david guetta & afrojack remix)
will reckless – heaven scent (vandalism remix)
kryder – k2
pra2 – my empire
mike candys & jack holiday – children
mark knight & funkagenda – man with the red face

DJ 2RIP can be booked through Cyber Groove AM

http://www.CyberGrooveAM.com

No comments: