Friday, May 30, 2008

"Be Simple"

Our simple philosophy - "Be Simple"

I have been in this business since the year 2000 and in the "scene" before then and between DJs/Promoters and everyone else involved things have been very complex when dealing with a number of them...here at Cyber Groove with everything we do is broken down in very small steps and things get done quickly and well "simple"

Say you want to book a dj from us...either you heard of one of our djs on the street or on our website...then you hit me up, or right from their page you fill out a booking request form (http://www.cybergrooveprod.com/form/index.html) - once that is done I hit you up and tell the persons availability and if we both come to an agreement then it is done - you have a dj, I have a booking and we are all happy. Also I throw in a couple of bonuses as well - I will promote your event on our myspace's (www.myspace.com/cybergrooveprod and www.myspace.com/cybergrooveproductions), and I give majorly reduced prices on our printing services for booking our djs...why do I do this - because I have been there - I have done shows in the past and I always hated paying top dollar for event flyers just to watch ungrateful people throw them on the floor so if they cost you practically nothing - go ahead chuck them on the floor, its not as painful...but still people, do not throw them on the floor..

I have been in the situation where this has been a major feat to book a dj or even hear when they are available, waiting days or more than a week when they are available which in event planning time is almost a year time in the real world...

So when you are planning an event, booking a dj, or doing anything in life just think to yourself - are you keeping it simple?

If you are unable to do so -- hit us up for some tips - we will be happy to help you out ;)

-- Scott



So if you appreciate simple steps get at us

No comments: